Sunday, August 29, 2010

The rest of the 2 weeks worth of Pictures....

I was about to finish a the last post that I had been working on for 2 days and for some reason these last 6 pics just disappeared. So you are getting them in a 2nd post :-)


Above: We went to the airport after Abay to greet the Bonner family with little "G". He was absolutely precious! It was our first airport homecoming since we got home and it was so fun to be on the other side (with kids). Mama Bonner was as emotional as me so I was relieved to know that I was not the only one who comes in fighting sobs (I did give in a few times:-)
Below: Mama holding son and greeting all the friends and family who came to welcome them home.

Above: We had a lazy Saturday morning. At one point all the girls climbed into Rachel's top bunk and snuggled and pretended to sleep.
Below: We headed out that afternoon to Ryan's football game. I snapped this picture of us walking back to the car. Whitney begged Rachel to carry her and she got her wish. I think Rachel is used to carrying kids and she likes to do it. As I have said before, they are forming a tight bond.

Saturday afternoon after sitting in the sun for football, we decided the pool would be a great way to cool off. This will probably be the only outing to the pool for R & J this season. They had a blast. So much fun that we had to leave after about 45 min. It was sensory OVERLOAD!

I hope you enjoyed all our pics. Stay tuned for more and for more updates. Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about you and praying for you and your precious family. God is certainly at work in your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that I just can't pick up the phone to visit.....I hope you are tucking all these memories safely away to share with me one day. I love you all and are praying for you, Brent, and all five kiddos! Becky

    ReplyDelete