Saturday, January 1, 2011

Let it Snow!

For the first time in my life we had a white Christmas! It was so pretty. My dad (who is originally from FL and has resided in TX the last 40 years) said it was his first white Christmas and he wanted to go for a walk and enjoy it. He took these pics of my house Christmas afternoon. It snowed and snowed; really hard at times. It was really just SO pretty and picturesque.


The day after Christmas we had almost enough snow to go sledding so the kids took to the hills by our house. Below is my mom and Whitney. Don't worry for those of you who know my mom, she didn't actually sled down the hill just posed for a pic (she broke her hip back in March so sledding is NOT something she wanted to try this Christmas).

Ryan
Rachel
Jordan
Daddy & Whitney
Me and my Mom
My mom & Rachel
Two videos of the kids sledding...



Happy New Year to Everyone! I hope 2011 brings much joy for all...

1 comment:

  1. What chilly fun...and your mom, she rocks to be out there playing in the snow with the grandbabes!

    We just got 2 feet of fresh snow...and boy am I ready for spring.

    Kimmie
    mama to 8
    one homemade and 7 adopted

    ReplyDelete