Thursday, November 4, 2010

National Adoption Month

Many of you know that this is National Adoption Month. In addition, this Sunday is Orphan Sunday. In order to celebrate, I thought I would link you back to the many good stories, blog posts and songs that are ending up in my inbox these days. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE getting to meet and associate with all the amazing people God has put in our path over this last year. I get emails daily from others somewhere in the process of adoption. It is an amazing encouragement to me and our family.

Today, a friend sent out a link to a blog post by another adoptive mommy. It is from "It's Almost Naptime" and the post is entitled "I don't want my children to be Happy." It was written back in February, but is so appropriate for the month of November I thought I would share it all with you. It sums up much of how we feel about things too. Enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment