Friday, September 24, 2010

Fun Pics

We went to Crockett Park...the kids first park experience in the US.







My aunt and cousin came up to visit and brought the wig pictured below on my brother's head. The kids had great fun playing with it and we had lots of laughs :-)

Rachel learned to ride her bike over Labor day weekend. It only took her about 10 minutes to figure it out. We had many falls and knee scrapes over the next few days.


I am not sure what Jordan was trying to do in this pic. We were eating at Abay (the Ethiopian restaurant we frequent) and he was in a silly mood. You can see from Brent's face in the background we were a little surprised to see him this way.




All the kids in the car after church.




Rachel and Jordan playing imagination in the backyard. It was the first time we saw them play this way.


All of us sporting our Texas A&M shirts...thanks Aunt Wanda!

Waiting for the bus for the first time. Rachel was so excited I couldn't get her to stand still long enough to take the pic.

Last Friday afternoon we surprised the kids and got the 4 wheeler out after school. To say they were excited would be an understatement :-)

Hopefully, I will have some more pics and posts soon. I think of things all day I want to write about, but right now time is VERY precious. Have a great weekend...




No comments:

Post a Comment