Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Ryan!

OK..so I have been really quiet here because life has just been busy. Since we have been home with R & J we have celebrated 5 birthdays (all living with us) and Brent's sister got married in Houston last weekend. I think after the holidays are over our kids may go into a depression through the winter as will not have anything to celebrate :-)

I am going to do my best to get caught up on all the happenings around here. We celebrated Ryan's birthday a few weeks ago and since I left my other camera in TX the pics below are all I have.

Since I am spotlighting him, I thought I would brag on him a little. He is a star athlete and is having great fun playing tackle football for the Franklin Cowboys. It is great fun to his parents to hear his name over the loudspeaker..."Ryan Rutland on the touchdown."

Baseball is still his first love and he tried out for a new travel team recently. It is being coached by a good friend of ours from church and their season will be OVER by July 4th. Even better than that, many of his practices will be right here in our neighborhood. Ryan was one of 9 chosen out of about 40...woo hoo! We are so excited for him!



Ryan in the Franklin Cowboys Homecoming parade

Ryan and his friends playing dodgeball at his party. Yes, even his birthday party was sports!


Ryan with his friends at his party.

If you notice, Ryan is wearing an Alabama football jersey to his party. He does own an Aggie one, but for some reason he has decided he loves Alabama...slightly disturbing! At least it is not burnt orange....then we would have a real problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment